A Note to Fans from Brian Jones, Seattle Seawolves CEO
Thank you for another unforgettable season of Seawolves Rugby. Forever proud of what we’ve built and continue to grow, together. Through our fifth full season together, we’ve won, thrilled, and inspired more than most. In addition to another season of playoff rugby, here are a few of the 2023 highlights that have us fired up for 2024:
- The look on opposing team’s faces as they ran out of the tunnel at Starfire to carefully curated, sometimes cheeky, away team music
- The flinch of the uninitiated during “bombs bursting in air”
- The moment before the beat drops and Rucky leads the team onto the pitch through the billowing smoke
- The smiles, waving of hands, and excited grasping for Seawolves giveaways launched into the stands
- The gasp of anticipation and roar of opportunity when Starfire sees a gap in the defense in front of the pod
- Highlighting amateur women’s, men’s, girl’s, and boy’s rugby via curtain raisers and Run With The Pack rugby clinics throughout the season
- Seeing Seawolves kit worn proudly in MLR Stadiums, airports, and busy streets across globe
- Pacing at Billy Baroo’s, The Wing Dome, The WAC, and Elysian Fields while we collectively ebb and flow with each away match
- The fist pumps, hugs, and joy that find their way into every Seawolves matchday
You make all the above possible. You make it real. You help us grow the game. YOU…and we love you for it.
We’d love to read / hear your 2023 highlights as we begin to prepare for an unforgettable 2024 season. Email, call, or text us!
On behalf of Seawolves Ownership, Management, Players, and Staff, thank you for another memorable season.
Cheers to the thrill of the hunt!
September 15, 2023 (TUKWILA, WASHINGTON) – Joe Taufete’e, isn’t just an Eagle,
September 14, 2023 (TUKWILA, WASHINGTON) - “I'm delighted to welcome Ryan to
Mack Mason grew up in Queensland, Australia, ranching and wrangling cattle. It
September 11, 2023 (TUKWILA, WASHINGTON) – Toni Pulu joins the Seattle Seawolves,
A message from Adrian Balfour, Seawolves' Chairman: "We are profoundly saddened by