Starfire Sports is a sporting facility in Tukwila, Washington, on the banks of the Green River, near Seattle. It is operated by the non-profit corporation Starfire Sports and is home to Seattle Seawolves Rugby.
Location: 14800 Starfire Way, Tukwila, WA 98188 (map)
Phone – (206) 431 3232
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
General Gates for all matches will open 90 minutes before kickoff, unless otherwise promoted.
Please be aware that paid parking is in effect most weekends and some weekdays throughout the year.
Starfire Parking prices:
$6-daily pass. CARD only.
Tailgating is not allowed
Click here for detailed Starfire Parking Policy.
King County: Metro Route 150 stops at Fort Dent Way and Interurban Ave. S right in front of Starfire Sports. Check out the entire route for your best option of where to catch the bus. Runs every 13 minutes on weekdays. Runs every half hour on Saturdays and Sundays.
Plan your trip here.
Bike & Walk Trail: The Green River Trail follows the Green River through industrial areas and office parks, then arrives at Fort Dent, where it joins up with the Interurban Trail. The trail is perfect for walking, biking, and commuters.
Click Here for more info and map.
Food & Beverage Policy
Fans may bring food into Starfire Sports on match days, and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.Small coolers and backpacks are permitted on Seawolves match days
Restaurants, coffee shops, concession stands and food trucks can be found in and around the Starfire Stadium and Starfire Complex.
Click here for detailed info on Restaurants at the Starfire Complex.
Starfire Sports and Seattle Seawolves work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. The alcohol policies are listed below:
- Beer sales will terminate at the 55th game clock minute of the match.
- Vertical and Temporary paper ID cards will not be accepted for alcohol purchases.
- All Guests purchasing alcohol must present a valid ID, regardless of what age they appear.
- No alcohol will be sold to Guests who appear intoxicated.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any Guest.
- All alcohol must be consumed inside the stadium and can’t be consumed on any other parts of the complex.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought onto the grounds. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the Guest being ejected, arrested, or tickets being revoked.
Restrooms are located next to the entry point at the northwest side of the stadium (next to section 101).
Portable restrooms located next to entry point at the southwest side of the stadium (next to section 207).
In compliance with state law (RCW 70.160), smoking is prohibited in all areas of Starfire Sports. Tobacco use of any kind is prohibited inside the stadium seating area including e-cigs.
Re-entry is allowed during the duration of all Seawolves matches held at Starfire Sports. To be granted re-entry, you must receive a hand stamp or have your ticket scanned by the gate ushers.
Will Call & Customer Service
The will call, ticket sales and service tables are located outside the stadium entry gates and are open two hours prior to kickoff. A photo ID is required for all ticket pick-ups and reprints.
The main goal of Starfire Sports and Seattle Seawolves is to take reasonable steps to protect the safety and security of Starfire Stadium guests, employees, and other assets with respect towards everyone’s dignity and legal rights.
Starfire Sports and all Seattle Seawolves sanctioned events do not allow the following items:
- Animals (Service animals ok)
- Sunflower seeds
- Beach Balls/Frisbee
- Glass Bottles & Cans
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Drugs/Illegal Substances
- Fireworks/Flares/Smoke Bombs
- Flammable Liquids
- Laser Pens/Pointers
- Pepper Spray
Any items deemed by management to be inappropriate that may disrupt other fan’s enjoyment of the game).
* Items may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by stadium management staff.
* While horns and drums are not prohibited, we ask that guests be courteous to nearby guests. Inappropriate or disrespectful use of these noisemakers will result in forfeiture of the item.
Is beer allowed in the family section?
There is no restriction of any kind that prevents a patron from bringing beer into his/her seat(s) or section. However, alcoholic beverages bought from outside the Starfire stadium are not allowed.
Are all seats in the stadium covered or under the roof?
Only the north side (except sections 101 and 107) of the stadium has the roof. South Stands of the Starfire Stadium do not have a roof or an overhead shed.
Are all the seats chair-back?
No – only sections 103, 104, 105 in the north side have chair-back seating. The rest of the seats in the stadium are bleachers without backs.
Do kids 2 and younger need a ticket?
No, they do not. But kids ages 3 or older require a ticket.
Is there a storage facility to keep the bags?
No. There is no storage facility in the stadium or within the complex. Please email email@example.com for any further clarification.
Can I exchange/cancel my purchase?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 206-219-1427 for further info.
Please click here for more info on returns and the exchange process.
We do ship our products and merchandise across the world. However, some countries may charge duty and taxes which have to be borne by the customer. Please consult your country’s customs office regarding more info.
I am interested in playing/trying out for Seattle Seawolves Rugby. Who do I contact?
Please email your resume and video links to email@example.com
KARA PRYOR JOINS THE PACK
The Seattle Seawolves are excited to unveil the latest addition...
SEATTLE SEAWOLVES WELCOME POWERHOUSE DAQUAN PERRY
Highly versatile and seasoned player, Daquan Perry, has been signed...
OLIVE “OLLIE” KILIFI RETURNS TO SEATTLE SEAWOLVES
The Seattle Seawolves are ecstatic to announce the return of...
SEATTLE SEAWOLVES WELCOME NEW TALENTS: JESSE MACKAIL AND REID WATSON DAVIS
The Seattle Seawolves are excited to announce the addition of...
Run with the Pack Youth Camp February 16
Join us 2 hours prior to our first preseason game...